Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We're Moving

We knew this day was coming and now it is here.  We will be moving to the Mayport/Jacksonville, Fl area where we will be stationed for at least four years.  This is 5-6 hours east of Pensacola, Fl where we are currently stationed.  Mayport is actually where Tim will be stationed and trained on the SH-60B.  Later the Bravo model of the SH-60 will transition to the Romeo, so somewhere in those four years Tim will receive more training on the new model of helicopter.

As I sit here writing this at 4AM I look up to see my house torn apart and boxes surrounding me.  It is so nice to finally know where and when we are moving instead of just packing, in hopes that we wont need what is in boxes before we leave.  As for a time frame, we have until the first week in February to pack up, buy a house and move east.

Tim's parents arrived yesterday for Tim's Wining Ceremony on Friday January 13th!  More family will be arriving later in the week too.

We feel so blessed to have so much love and support from our family and give God all the praise and glory for all the things He has given us.

Today I am 21 weeks 5 days pregnant!  Still not feeling much of Sarah's movements yet but she is growing and with that so am I!  One easy part of packing was putting all my clothes that don't fit me anymore away, I know I wont be needing them for awhile.  Last week we had an ultrasound  and based off the measurements of her head the doctor estimated her weighing about 14oz.  By now I am sure she is a pound.  During the ultrasound the doctor noticed that one of Sarah's kidneys was slightly larger than it should be.  This will be monitored closely but no need to worry too much at this time.  Her other kidney is functioning properly and is measuring at just the right size.

Well now I am faced with the question of, should I to go back to bed for an hour or two or just stay up and  work on cleaning up my moving mess...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment