Sunday, February 26, 2012

Toes...what are those again???

Ok so I admit I have not done my part on keeping y'all updated with current pictures and the latest developments.  We have been extremely busy getting moved into our new house.

Here is a picture we took as we were running out the door to do errands on Saturday.  Today by far has been Sarah's most active day.  She has kicked and jabbed me in every direction and I absolutely love it!

So this week marks 28 weeks and my belly button is almost nonexistent.  I couldn't tell you what color my toenails are painted unless I pull them up to elevate them, and if I don't they turn into pudgy little vienna sausages!

Tomorrow is our ultrasound!  We can't wait to see our daughter again!!  If we get prints of the U/S I will post them ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment