Sunday, September 18, 2011

"Spaghetti Sauce"

So right now Tim is obsessed with calling me "Spaghetti Sauce" because the only brand we use is Prego and he correlates that to me being "preggo".  To top it off we are now referring to our baby as "The Meatball" for now (no relationship to its current size).

To give y'all an update on HCG levels; I went back on Friday September 16th for blood work and the nurse called me with the new number.  We were at 1899 mIU/ml...once again, I am an over achiever!  The nurse calculated that I needed to be around 1080mIU/ml but as you can see I was well above it!  High numbers are good!  Only ten more days until we hear the tiny little heartbeat(s)!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tim and Alyssa! Love, love, love your blog...and love you more. Praise the Lord for His awesome blessing on your lives. I'll be following your story of baby Palmer(s) the whole way!

    Miranda Varela

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute you both are! :) I am just so happy for you, you will make fantastic parents! Cannot wait to hear from you after the ultra sound!

    ReplyDelete