Saturday, April 14, 2012

35 Weeks!

Time is ticking and everyday is getting a little more exhausting.  I am looking forward to holding my little girl in my arms where I'm sure it will be more comfortable for the both of us.  She is starting to run out of room inside of me.  The baby books say she should be tipping the scales at five and a half pound and just over 18 inches long!

A few weeks ago Tim and I put the car seat in our VW Jetta to see how it would fit in the back.  It fit in the back seat fine but the front seat was an issue.  Tim got in the passenger seat and his knees were hitting the dash and when I sat in it I felt like I was up in the windshield!  So after many days of car shopping...with the car seat to test out in every car, we found the new "Baby Mobile"!

Check out our new 2012 Dodge Durango!  Sarah will be cruisin' in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment