Tuesday, November 22, 2011

14 Weeks

14 Weeks - This week Baby Palmer has grown to about 4 inches measuring from head to rump and weighs  about 1.5 ounces.  I would like to say that my weight gain so far has been cause by our growing baby but it's weight is not exactly matching up to my additional poundage.



At my check up this week we did not get to have an ultrasound but did hear the heartbeat that was in the 150's beats per minute.  Since I have high blood pressure normally and have been medicated for the last five or six years my doctor thought it would a good thing to change my blood pressure medicine to something less invasive for the baby's safety.  I switched to the new medication a couple weeks ago but my blood pressure was still elevated on Friday's appointment so Doc has increase my dosage from twice a day to three times a day... If you know me, you know how much I hate, HATE taking pills, but for Baby Palmer I will do what ever is necessary!

We have an ultrasound scheduled for December 21st and should be finding out if the addition to our family will be a son or a daughter.  Tim is still confidant that it will be a boy but I am thinking it is going to be a girl, either way we just pray for a healthy baby.  We are so excited to find out what we are having and will share it with everyone as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment